Brian Gavin Diamonds – Jeweler Review
Brian Gavin is a 5th generation diamond cutter and a leading authority in the world of diamond cutting and jewelry design. Working in his family’s diamond factory, he mastered the craft, including how to achieve unsurpassed visual balance in the cutting process.
In March 2009, Brian founded Brian Gavin Diamonds, offering a limited number of very high quality precision-cut diamonds and custom jewelry creations. Below are two custom engagement ring designs from the collections of Brian Gavin Diamonds…
Six Prong Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring
Channel Set Princess Cut Engagement Ring
Brian Gavin Diamonds offers ASET (Angular Spectrum Evaluation Theory) images for all their in-house diamonds. ASET Images can help the diamond connoisseur to evaluate the cut proportions and light performance of a diamond.
Brian Gavin Diamonds goal is to “combine old world knowledge with new age technology to bring you the highest quality designs at affordable prices.”
About Brian Gavin Diamonds
- Round Cut Inventory: around 250 total diamonds
- Round Cut Benchmark: 1.01 Carat H VS2 Excellent cut: around $7800
- Website: www.briangavindiamonds.com
- Shipping: Free FEDEX shipping to Major Cities. Insured.
- Return Policy: 15-day money-back returns.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Upgrade Policy: Yes.
- Certificates: GIA, AGS
- Financing Options: Available.
- Payment Options: Wire transfer, major credit cards.
- Jewelry Insurance: Available.
- Conflict free: yes.
- Ring Re-Sizing: Available.