Ritani – Jeweler Review
High-end jeweler Ritani was founded in 1999. Ritani is unique among jewelers in that it offers “Clicks-and-Bricks” which allows you to design your ring online and then view it at a participating local jewelry store before purchasing it.
Below are two classic designer settings from the collections of Ritani…
Six Prong Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring from Ritani
Halo Engagement Ring from Ritani
Like James Allen, Ritani offers “360° Display Technology”, where every diamond is videoed under magnification in 360° so you can view the diamond’s color, clarity and sparkle from every angle before you purchase. Their top-of-the-line “Reserve Diamonds” are AGS certified and come with a AGS Scintillation Report which documents the flash and fire of the diamond.
The Ritani name is known for its beauty, craftsmanship, and exceptional diamond sparkle.
- Round Cut Inventory: around 145 total diamonds (reserve ideal only)
- Round Cut Benchmark: 1.01 Carat H VS2 Excellent cut: around $7500
- Shipping: Free FedEx overnight shipping. Insurance is included at no cost.
- Return Policy: 30-day for an exchange or full refund.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Upgrade Policy: –
- Certificates: GIA, AGS
- Financing Options: Available.
- Payment Options: Check, debit card, or Synchrony credit card.
- Jewelry Insurance: Available.
- Conflict free: yes.
- Ring Re-Sizing: –