Brilliant Earth – Jeweler Review
Specializing in “ethically sourced” jewelry, Brilliant Earth was founded in 2000 by Stanford alumni Beth Gerstein and Eric Grossberg. Brilliant Earth’s diamonds originate from sources (such as Canada) that are Free of human rights abuses (including child labor), environmentally responsible, and adhere to fair labor practices.
In addition to their online presence, Brilliant Earth also has showrooms in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Below are two popular designs from the collections of Brilliant Earth…
Rose Gold Diamond Engagement Ring
Antique Scroll Princess Cut Engagement Ring
Brilliant Earth guarantees that their diamonds meet the highest labor and environmental standards. The ring settings are environmentally friendly using recycled gold and platinum. In addition, Brilliant Earth donates 5% of their profits to communities who have suffered from unethical practices in the jewelry industry.
The Brilliant Earth mission is to make jewelry as beautiful as it can be, while cultivating a more ethical, transparent, and sustainable jewelry industry.
About Brilliant Earth
- Round Cut Inventory: around 21,000 total Canadian diamonds
- Round Cut Benchmark: 1.01 Carat H VS2 Excellent cut Canada: around $8500
- Shipping: Free FedEx shipping. Fully insured.
- Return Policy: 30-day for an exchange or full refund (Free return shipping).
- Warranty: Free lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Upgrade Policy: Free lifetime diamond upgrade.
- Certificates: GIA, AGS
- Financing Options: Available.
- Payment Options: Bank Wire, major credit cards.
- Jewelry Insurance: Available.
- Conflict free: Exceeds Conflict Free.
- Ring Re-Sizing: complimentary resizing .