James Allen – Jeweler Review
Founded in 1998, with corporate offices located in New York City’s diamond district, James Allen (generally considered the second-largest online jeweler, behind Blue Nile ) offers a wide selection of good quality diamonds and engagement ring settings.
Below are two popular settings from the collections of James Allen…
Six Prong Knife Edged Solitaire Engagement Ring
Cushion Halo Diamond Engagement Ring
Each ring setting lists which diamond shape and which carat sizes are appropriate for the setting. Views of recently purchased settings, and which wedding bands can be paired with the engagement ring setting.
James Allen is unique in that they offer “360° Display Technology”, where every diamond is videoed with 15x or greater magnification in 360° so you can view the diamond’s color, clarity and sparkle from every angle before you purchase. Their diamonds are GIA certified and Conflict-Free.
About James Allen
- Round Cut Inventory: around 44,000 total diamonds
- Round Cut Benchmark: 1.01 Carat H VS2 Excellent cut: around $6200
- Website: www.jamesallen.com
- Shipping: Free FedEx shipping. Insured for full value.
- Return Policy: 30-day for an exchange or full refund.
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty for structural defects.
- Upgrade Policy: Lifetime upgrade for loose diamonds.
- Certificates: GIA, AGS
- Financing Options: Available.
- Payment Options: Wire transfer, certified check or money order, major credit cards, Paypal, or personal check.
- Jewelry Insurance: Available.
- Conflict free: yes.
- Ring Re-Sizing: Available.