Jared – Jeweler Review
Jared First opened its doors in 1993. It is a subsidiary of Sterling Jewelers, the same company that owns Kay jewelers and more recently Zales.
Below are two representative settings from the collections of Jared…
Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring
Pave Bypass Diamond Halo Engagement Ring
For their loose diamonds, like James Allen, Jared offers a “360° Display Technology”, where each diamond is videoed in 360° so you can get an idea of the diamond’s clarity before you purchase.
Like Zales, Jared offers the “design your own ring” option with a good selection of loose diamonds and engagement ring settings. They also offer a selection of “pre-set” diamond engagement rings.
However, also like Zales, be aware that Jared prices are quite a bit more than the price of the same diamond at Blue Nile. Also be aware that the quality of their “preset” engagement rings, includes diamonds with poor clarity ratings in the I1/I2 range.
- Round Cut Inventory: around 8300 total diamonds
- Round Cut Benchmark: 1.01 Carat H VS2 Excellent cut: around $9000
- Shipping: Ship to any Jared Location . Also can ship UPS for additional fee
- Return Policy: 30 day return or exchange.
- Warranty: Lifetime Diamond Guarantee.
- Upgrade Policy: available
- Certificates: GIA
- Financing Options: yes
- Payment Options: bank wire, major credit cards.
- Jewelry Insurance: –
- Conflict free: yes.
- Ring Re-Sizing: –