Kay Jewelers – Jeweler Review
Kay Jewelers was founded in 1916 by the brothers Sol and Edmund Kaufmann. Like Jared and Zales, Kay is a subsidiary of Sterling Jewelers. It is the second largest retail jeweler behind their sister jewelry chain, Zales.
Below are two representative settings from the collections of Kay Jewelers…
Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring
Neil Lane Diamond Halo Engagement Ring
Like Zales, Kay Jewelers offers the “design your own ring” option with a fairly large selection of loose diamonds and engagement ring settings. And they also offer a selection of “pre-set” diamond engagement rings.
However, also like Zales, be aware that Kay Jewelers prices are quite a bit more than the price of the same diamond at Blue Nile. Also be aware that the quality of their “preset” engagement rings, includes diamonds with poor clarity ratings in the I1/I2 range.
About Kay Jewelers
- Round Cut Inventory: around 2200 total diamonds
- Round Cut Benchmark: 1.01 Carat H VS2 Excellent cut: around $9800
- Shipping: Ship to any Kay Location . Also can ship to your home for additional fee
- Return Policy: 60 day return or exchange.
- Warranty: Lifetime Diamond & Gemstone Guarantee.
- Upgrade Policy: available
- Certificates: GIA
- Financing Options: yes
- Payment Options: Major credit cards.
- Jewelry Insurance: –
- Conflict free: yes.
- Ring Re-Sizing: –